A BODY YOU LOVE + FREEDOM WITH FOOD AND BEYOND = LET'S TALK
You're passionate. Sensitive. You love life. If only you were comfortable in your skin, too.
Sick of feeling frustrated about what to eat to lose weight?
Tired of trying to eat healthy, only to cave to sugar again and again?
Want to feel confident in your food and exercise choices instead of constantly thinking about them, without the results to match?
You're in the right place.
The BOdy Breakthrough Sessions™
This program is designed to help you live a healthy lifestyle that's stress-free – beside someone who gets it.
I’ve been there. In college, I had an obsession with losing weight and living a "perfect" healthy lifestyle: I counted all my calories, felt pulled to work out every time I ate carbs, and spent hours and hours of mental energy thinking about and planning my "healthy" lifestyle.
It took me a few years – and working with an expert in the fitness industry – to start living healthy in a way that was sustainable. In a way that I could do every day for the rest of my life.
My pivotal moment came in the Middle East, where I was vacationing. I dressed in much looser clothing there and no one was looking at my body. For the first time, I ate for reasons other than how it might impact my physique. I was sitting in a café with a salad and actually had the thought, “I am going to eat this salad and taste it for what it is instead of worrying about calories.”
That changed everything.
Afterward, I remember thinking that I needed to figure out how to have a relaxed relationship with food while physically taking care of my body.
I stopped planning every single meal. I took an internship at Food Network and surrounded myself with people who were in love with food and eating – the decadence of it, the experience. I swapped my gym leggings for sundresses. I fell in love with myself again. And now, I've helped over 40 women do the same.
You belong in a place where you love your body and can maintain your healthy lifestyle easily.
What clients are saying about working with Valerie:
"I have lost about 10 pounds in the 8 weeks since I began this journey with Valerie without much effort at all.
As excited as I am for the weight I have lost, I am more excited for the things I have gained: a sense of control over my choices and habits, a newfound love for all the amazing things my body is capable of doing, freedom to not constantly think about food and body image, and much more."
– Meg, client
"Valerie is essentially my fitness fairy godmother. She’s helped me to articulate my wildest fitness dreams and goals and showed me that, with planning and consistency, we can accomplish ALL OF THEM.
A badass trainer, passionate cheerleader, and thoughtful coach rolled into one, Valerie is a triple threat.
After only five months of fitness training together, I hit my first big fitness goal: doing 20 burpees in a row consistently! To top it off, my body has undergone a complete transformation. I feel SO strong and confident, feelings which have translated into all other areas of my life."
– Sasha, client
If you want to live a healthy lifestyle that's stress-free, coaching is designed for you.
Here are the three steps we'll go through together:
- Learn the daily eating outline that increases energy and focus, reduces cravings, and reduces body fat – all the while being on autopilot, so you don't have to stress about what you're eating next and why.
- Create a personalized movement schedule to improve mood (endorphins!), help you de-stress, and make you confident that you're taking care of yourself. For some people, this involves yoga, stretching, or rock climbing. For some, it's weightlifting. Everything is personalized, and we'll make you move in a way that's exciting to you.
- Learn strategies for making healthy choices. Have an ice cream craving? I can help you learn to let those go. Do you struggle with making time for the gym? I've helped people who hadn't worked out consistently for years and even decades start and keep an exercise habit.
Every week, you'll hang up the phone knowing the exact steps to take to live a healthy lifestyle that's stress-free.
- B.A. in Gender Studies and Media Culture, New York University, magna cum laude (research explored how supplements are marketed in fitness magazines and how that produces body dissatisfaction in the female gym population)
- Certified Personal Trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Women's Fitness Specialist, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Nutrition Coach, Precision Nutrition
- Evernote blog contributor
- Former Figure competitor
Let's get you feeling light, fit and free.
What you get:
- A complimentary consultation
- An intake assessment
- Twelve (12) one-hour phone/Skype coaching sessions, to lay a solid foundation and create lasting change
- Email support
- Weekly exercise/movement programming
- Bonuses. You'll have to wait and see!
Available to clients all over the world via Skype or phone and in person in New York City.
Ready to get started with coaching?
Enter your info below.
Valerie will be in touch to schedule a complimentary, no-commitment consultation.