Moms and entrepreneurs are some of the busiest people on the planet.
Time is your most valuable resource. It's also the most scarce. Everything competes for your attention.
At the same time, eating healthfully and taking care of your body is critical to your success. When you're exhausted and depleted, stress increases. You're inefficient. Your relationships suffer.
It's not sustainable. And it spells trouble for you, your business, and your family.
Unfortunately, searching for healthy recipes and planning meals takes HOURS per week.
Keeping your fridge stocked is a part-time job in itself.
It's time to outsource meal planning so you can focus on what matters: the high-level strategy in your business and spending time with loved ones. The things no one can do but you.
That's where I come in.
My 100% customized 2-Week Done-For-You Meal Plan and coaching session is designed for busy moms and entrepreneurs who are ready to improve their bodies, businesses, and lifestyles.
Here's how it works:
- I send you an intake form that asks about your goals, dietary preferences, food intolerances, and schedule.
- Based on that, I create a 100% tailored meal plan outlining breakfast, lunch, and dinner recipes day by day for two weeks. Even the recipe serving sizes are personalized to how many people you're feeding.
- We get on the phone for a 45-minute coaching session so I can give you the tools to get the most out of your plan. Even if you know exactly what to eat, you need guidance on how to make it logistically happen. You need the right habits.
All in all, you get:
- A 2-week meal plan
- A 45-minute coaching call (to discuss things like how to fit grocery shopping and cooking time into your schedule; strategies for wasting less food and reducing your grocery bill; how I chose the recipes so you know how to in the future)
- Email support from me during the 14 days, in case you have questions
- Grocery lists
- A meal calendar to hang on your fridge
The recipes are healthful and delicious. (Even picky eaters love them.) The cherry on top? They take less than 20 minutes to make.
Most importantly, they fit your needs to a T. No two people's (or family's) dietary needs or schedules are the same. You need a plan that is tailored specifically to you.
Here's what clients say about working with me:
"I’ve been using the gluten/dairy/nut free meal plan Val Bisharat made for my family since the new year and have steadily lost a pound per week. Also, my grocery bills have been cut in half and I’m wasting much less food. I have so much healthy food prepped in my fridge right now to get us through the weekend that I’m not even vaguely tempted to eat crappy take out food instead. Total win!” -Jen, entrepreneur and mom, Arizona
"Your refreshing and positive personality is contagious. Over the past few months [that we’ve been working together], I’ve built muscle and lost about 10 pounds. I also gained the strength to push through even when things aren’t easy. Thank you for your dedication to me.” -Rachel, mom, California
“Where do I begin? Val is a gifted health coach who cares deeply about the women that she services. Since I've known Val, my approach to eating has completely changed and I now feel I can make informed, conscious decisions about what I put in my body daily. She is the most grounded, spiritually guided, no-BS health coach ever." -Danetha, entrepreneur, California
Let's free up some brain space so you can focus on doing what you love.
Because after all, healthy entrepreneurs are happier and make more money. Healthy moms are happier and better wives/parents.
What could be better?
The investment is $699.
Submit your payment to get started. I'll email you with next steps soon.
Questions? Click here to contact me.