You’re probably here because in some ways, you’re already living the holidays.
You’re weighed down by the thought of parading by spreads of food. Anticipating being in at a party or dinner, only able to focus on the carbs and sugar at hand. Sick of feeling trapped and obsessive around food. Point blank.
Something has to change. You’re just not sure what.
That’s where I come in.
As a Food and Body Issues Specialist, I help women like you live a healthy lifestyle without feeling guilty or obsessive.
I’m certified as a personal trainer and women’s fitness specialist, but my experience runs deeper than that: I used to be in your shoes.
As a teenager, I gained 20 pounds in a year. Went to college and got obsessed with fitness, and out of a desire to control, started counting every calorie and dieting hard. (I was even a bodybuilder for awhile!)
Then when the pressure got too much to bear, my pendulum swung in the equal and opposite direction. I became a binge eater… up to 5,000 calories in a sitting. I didn't realize at the time that my restriction was actually setting me up to eat in the exact way that haunted me!
Finally one day, I decided I couldn’t take it anymore. I needed to find my Forever Plan.
I started experimenting. Trying new dishes, breaking my own food rules. This temporarily filled me with anxiety – I had panic attacks and could hardly digest food.
But the real change happened when one day I walked into a yoga class taught by my would-be mentor. She opened a door inside me that I never knew existed.
It led to freedom.
I’ll never forget that first Thanksgiving. I was sitting in an armchair in my cousin’s house in New York City, fully focused on the present, and thought: “Wow. I’m free.”
It all happened because I learned to live healthy by nourishing myself instead of restricting myself.
These days, I help others do the same.
So, what does all this mean?
It means your pain stops here.
It means that I hear you and get you.
It means you’ve found an approach that will turn things in the right direction.
It means you don’t have to feel obsessive and miserable around food this holiday season.
How do you learn the tools? Book a Kick Your Carb Cravings session.
In this session, you'll discover:
- How to release carb cravings without using willpower or restriction. This is the secret sauce!
- Why your current diet is chemically setting you up for carb/sugar cravings and binge sessions, plus what to do instead
- How to mentally prepare yourself before a big event so you can focus on conversation and joy instead of food
What you get:
- A 45-minute Kick Your Carb Cravings session, so I can hear where you’re stuck and give you the 3 tools that’ll move the needle most
- A 30-minute follow-up session 7 days later, to sync on how the week went and give you a sense of accountability
- Unlimited email access to me between sessions to ask questions and feel that someone’s on your team
You'll end our work feeling lighter around food and more comfortable with yourself in life. In fact, one of my clients reported last year that for the first time in 10 years, she didn't binge on Thanksgiving.
Here’s what clients say about working with me:
“[My work with Valerie] not only allowed me to achieve the physical results I desired, I also feel like a weight has been lifted. I feel a lightness and joy with eating and cooking and much more free and empowered as an individual.” –Lisie
“My work with Valerie has led to so much more peace, ease, and grace. My relationship with my partner has bloomed because ‘I’m tired’ is no longer an excuse. Valerie is an absolute life-changer; working with her will allow you to live the life you know you are capable of.” –Alionka
“Working with Valerie is such a game changer! Every Skype session with her is like drinking a cup of calming tea and being hugged and having your hair combed by your own mother. She doesn’t just give you tips on how to eat healthier, she changes your philosophy on food and life.” –Bethany
Your investment: $97
How it works:
- You submit your payment
- I email you within 24 hours with an intake form to learn about your goals and history (I'll have your email from the PayPal invoice)
- We schedule our first phone/Skype session and follow-up session
- We meet and identify the 3 key action steps to take to help you feel lighter around food
- You act and see change!
- You get unlimited email access to me until our follow-up session
- We meet for our follow-up to assess how things went and how to sustain the habits
Questions? Click here to email me.
I absolutely can't wait to work with you!